Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Names for Krista

Hi,

I am a member of Baby Center and came across a post that had your blog.. I have to say that I LOVE your suggestions and thought you may be able to help us out.

We are expecting Girl #3 at the end of September. I've been going crazy trying to find a list of names to even suggest to my husband, who seems to shoot down nearly every idea. I feel like I have no ideas left.

My daughters are named after family members. Their names are Stephanie and Delaney. Now that we have used the family names that we wanted to, we are left trying to pick a name from scratch and it's incredibly difficult. My favorite name right now is Cassidy but it doesn't go well with our last name at all and my husband isn't crazy about it at all so there goes that idea. I also like the name Piper quite a bit and while I think it's adorable on a little girl, I'm just not sure how well it would carry over into the professional world when she gets older.

I am open to all suggestions. I feel like I am revisiting all the same names over and over and can't come up with fresh ideas. I am looking for a name that is not heard every day, is feminine, yet strong. While I do like the old fashioned names such as Katherine, Ruby, Olivia, etc., they just aren't for me.

Any ideas you could come up with would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!!
Krista


Hey, Krista
Hope some of these are new and fresh for you!

Macy
Aria
Rowan
Teagan
Avery
Kendall
Molly
Blythe
Eliza
Cecily
Brynn or Brinley
Ashlyn
Harlow.

-J

No comments: