Saturday, April 11, 2009

Third time's a charm (for Pamela)

Pamela and her husband are expecting boy number three. Her sons are named Hunter Ethan and Tanner Edward. She'd like something that is outdoorsy so it will match her sons' names as well as an E middle name. Originally she wanted a name ending in 'er' but nothing has made much of an impression-specifically no Archer, Fisher or Gunnar.

Is Forrest too obvious? That's the first thing that came to mind.

I do think I've found two perfect names: Sawyer (woodcutter) and Reed.

I made a list as well.

Cooper
Finn
Griffin
Heath
Hollis
Levi
Rafferty
Rockwell
Scout
Thatcher
Thayer

Eamon
Eli
Elias
Elliott
Emmett
Everett
Ezra.

My vote goes to either Sawyer Elliott or Reed Elias.

Any winners?

2 comments:

Renee said...

I really like Sawyer Elliot. What a great name!

Tracy said...

I love Sawyer!