Monday, June 1, 2009

Girl names for Robyn.

Hello Baby Name Snob!

My husband and I are expecting our first child.. We don't know what we are having yet but are having a hard time coming up with girls names. If it's a boy we will name his Austin Brady.

Right now Mackenzie is leading the pack but we are not 100% sold on it. We also like Hailey, Alexis and Kendell. Our last name is C***** and the middle name will be Ann. Would prefer a not too trendy name (which is why we are not sold on the ones I mentioned).

Thanks for your help!

Hi Robyn.
So Im thinking how about a variation of Mackenzie? if your thinking you would like to head away from overly trendy I think Kinzie is a super cute name that is still pretty close to the sound of the original front runner.
and here is a list of some others that I think are up your alley yet still not too overly used.

Keely
Brinley
Evelyn and very cute nickname 'Evie'.
Charlotte
Macy
Avery
Margaret nickname- Maggie.
Camilla
Felicity

No comments: