Friday, February 13, 2009

Michele's name list

This request was sent in by a reader in Grand Rapids, Michigan (my home state!). She found the link through my friend Willo's earth friendly site.

Michele has a little girl named Avery Roselea and it due with a surprise this summer. The new baby's middle name will be Michael for either sex so she wants a feminine girl name to balance it out. Names she likes are Lillian (Lily), Adeline (Addie), Carter and Everett.

Girl name suggestions:
Alia
Amelia
Annalise
Audrey
Carolina
Cecilia
Clara
Eleanor
Ellery
Eve
Gemma
Georgia
Hazel
Ivy
Juliana
Juliet
Lena
Lila
Nora
Olivia
Stella
Vivian
Willa

Boy names:
Anderson
Atticus
August
Blake
Camden
Carson
Chandler
Cooper
Dawson
Declan
Eli
Harrison (Harry)
Hunter
Merritt
Owen
Parker
Preston
Prescott
Sloane
Travis
Trenton
Xavier

Any winners?

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I think Olivia sounds really nice with that name. Or, Alia. I like that, too.

p.s. (woot for michiganders!)

Willo said...

First off I love that you did one for Michele!

For girls I love Annalise or Eve. I think both go well with Avery (her current daughter's name).

And for boys I LOVE Declan. I also love Merrit but maybe with Michael too many M's? And I also have to throw Rafferty out there because I LOVE LOVE LOVE this name but couldn't use it due to my last name (says my husband).

And lastly I must say Michele has divine taste for liking the name Everett :)

MLDB said...

Thank you so much for all the ideas. We've actually thrown a few of the "new names" around. I especially like Amelia and Alia. (I love Annaliese and Anderson too, but we have an Andy and Anna in our family....too close).

Thanks Again.